Even in today’s technology-driven environment, human connections and person-to-person contacts are critical to the actual success of the organisation. From customers to company leaders and employees, Salesforce community is all about connecting people and engaging with them. Salesforce launched the ‘Salesforce Community Cloud’ in 2020, which is a Salesforce’s Digital Experience Platform built on its Customer360 platform. Salesforce Community Cloud was rebranded as ‘Salesforce Experience Cloud’ in 2021.
Salesforce Experience Cloud is an online social network that connects businesses’ customers, partners, and workers — as well as the data and records they need to execute their jobs. This next-generation gateway combines real-time collaboration with the ability to share any file, data, or recording from any location and on any mobile device.
The Experience Cloud enables critical business operations to be streamlined and extended across offices and departments, as well as to customers and partners. Everyone in the business ecosystem can now better serve consumers, close transactions faster, and complete tasks in real time.
Experience Cloud is based on the well-known Salesforce Platform. The platform’s powerful and adaptable security architecture is relied on by businesses all over the globe, including those in the most strictly regulated areas, such as financial services, healthcare, and government.
Salesforce Experience Cloud: Key Features
Branding and Customization:
Experience Cloud can be customised to represent a company’s brand and enhance digital experiences. It is simple to create visually appealing, user-friendly environments that are an interactive extension of a brand’s identity. Experience Builder would enable this by facilitating the installation of numerous pages, which could subsequently be customised as quickly and intuitively as with any other website builder
One can infuse data from any system, anyplace, into digital experiences. Customers have the ability to establish and escalate support issues. Partners have the ability to update opportunities and qualify prospects. Files can be accessed and shared by employees.
With the aid of AppExchange, one may ensure that the functionality of their own community is extended with a broad range of accessible third-party apps such as Brand Management, Suggestions, and numerous more.
Personalization and Audience Engagement:
Experience Cloud automatically proposes connections to experts, groups, and content. Recommendations are based on individual interests, needs, and behaviour, encouraging broader community engagement. Experience Builder gives you the ability to design many experiences for a single site. To increase
interaction, the platform provides name tags, testimonials, and other features. It provides customisable dashboards with critical data parameters to assist in tracking, measuring, and
optimising consumer interaction.
Users may collaborate from any mobile device, anytime. Digital experiences are easily accessible via the Salesforce mobile app or any mobile browser.
Creating a Community:
By grouping together the brand information available through all of the sites and experiences provided, one may create a community. This allows for the collection and processing of discussions, files, groups, and experts in a single experience, resulting in better response organisation. It empowers consumers by directing them to selfhelp elements like a knowledge base, self-service portal, or forums.
Salesforce Experience Cloud provides auto-generated topics pages that allow users to access all of the information in the portal and app while organising it into files, groups, and experts.
Growing Partnerships (PRM):
One can develop a comprehensive channel management solution for them and their partners. Salesforce Partner Relationship Management helps in accelerating sales channels by connecting directly with resellers, distributors, and partners(PRM).
Dashboards and Reports:
With Salesforce Experience Cloud, one can generate customised dashboards and reports. It will provide a clear picture of the company’s goals and individual success. Wave Analytics in the tool allows to compare, document, and deliver plans using any data. Using bespoke Lightning dashboards in Experience Workspace, one can monitor and analyse data from sites to continue enhancing brand experiences, which aids in decision making.
Employees can collaborate on projects, locate subject-matter experts, and obtain updates, among other things. It promotes a more inventive workplace in which anybody, from any location, can offer ideas.
- Reduce Churn:When employing a recurring revenue model, it is vital for any firm to see a reduction in the rate of loss of existing clients (churn). Engaging with clients on a regular basis is a quite certain approach to prevent churn. For the same reason, Salesforce Experience Cloud offers a channel through which to do so.
- Generate Support:Salesforce Experience Cloud may also be used for self-service customer support. Users would be able to search one’s portal for solutions to specific issues, as well as utilise it as a knowledge base, and even start sourcing answers from different other community users, with its assistance. This will save even more money, and it will allow businesses to communicate directly with their consumers.
- Connect Remote Work Employees:It is more crucial than ever to keep employees engaged, especially in a post-pandemic environment. Using Salesforce Experience Cloud as a gateway,
workers can quickly interact with HR and guarantee efficient cooperation on tasks.
- Improve Partner Management:Salesforce Experience Cloud makes it much easier to manage both lead generation and the sales process. On-boarding, hiring, training, and supporting partners are all made easier by user-friendly features and capabilities incorporated into the Salesforce interface.
- Ease App Development:The Salesforce platform allows users to construct not only websites but also apps. One can simply create an internal app and then open it up to other groups via
custom functionality to make it externally accessible
Benefits of Salesforce Experience Cloud:
1. Ease of use: The system is incredibly intuitive, making administration considerably easier and faster.
2. Multiple functionalities: It enables the building of completely customised corporate-style websites and applications.
3. Flexibility: Salesforce has vast experience dealing with different firms in many industries, which has taught it to diversify its services and be ready for any institutional expectations and developing needs.
4. Cost-effectiveness: It is less expensive than developing one’s own website or application. It lowers support staff expenditures since many of their duties will be migrated to Salesforce, and the support team will be able to focus only on customer care.
5. Improved user experience: It gives people a more fluid experience with the organisation, whether they are clients, partners, or employees.
Salesforce Experience Cloud Licenses:
Salesforce Experience Cloud Licenses come in three varieties, depending on the needs of the user:
1. Self-Service- Customer Community and Customer Community Plus
2. Partner Relationship Management
3. External Apps
Salesforce Experience Cloud, with all of its features and benefits, will enhance your experience while minimizing your efforts. Being a Salesforce Consultant, we’ve assisted several organisations in engaging customers using Salesforce Experience Cloud. Our professional consultants assisted them with implementation, modification, and integration. If you are considering Salesforce Experience Cloud and want the bestin-class support, please contact us right away.