Industry: Real Estate
Podio to Salesforce integration by Technology Mindz helps in migration of Contacts, Lead and Customer data and Sales Activities and Notes from Podio System to Salesforce CRM. This integration empowers businesses to manage data migration mapping of multiple Podio applications and Salesforce objects on the go and transfer Podio data into Salesforce records very easily. User can even map and transfer Podio filed category values into Salesforce specific picklist values via configuration screen.
Salesforce Users are looking for easy and handy tool to migrate data from Podio system to Salesforce instead switching between two different system for same set of data.
Technology Mindz reviewed the business requirement and pain points of the Salesforce users and by considering all the specifications,
integrated the following solution(s):
- Developed field/object mapping Screen with help of Lighting component.
- Implemented interface to map Podio picklist field value with Salesforce field.
- Implemented feature to map and migrate Podio record created date with Salesforce record created date.
- Developed features to migrate Notes/Activates/task from Podio to salesforce.
- Provided Option to relaunch existing data migration mapping and amend it, if necessary and migrate the data based on recent mapping setup.
Podio to Salesforce data migration provided following benefits to the end-user:
- Easy to create and manage data migration mapping.
- Easy to migrate the data based on mapping.
- No need to note down any data mapping inconsistencies manually.
- Better interface to visualize migration errors.
- Faster data migration turnaround time.
The customers achieved the following results after using, ‘Podio to Salesforce Data Migration App’ provided by Technology Mindz:
- Remarkable reduction in time to do migration mapping.
- Enhanced customer experience with faster migration of data for different objects.
- Improved the working efficiency.
- Achieved user satisfaction by providing hassle-free configuration screen.