Industry: Financial Services
Integration of Veevart with Hubspot
The client who is one of the top institutes in Miami was facing challenges with the digital marketing of the brand as the cost of the marketing exceeds the organization’s profit. Additionally, client was seeking a solution that can manage the customers and store data, an online and physical POS with a dynamic and multi-channel presence. Technology Mindz analyzed the complete requirement and provided a customer-centric solution to the client by integrating Veevart with Hubspot.
High marketing budgets with low profits and ROI, limited social engagementand Lack of clarity in the business and marketing roadmap.
Integrated Veevart (a Salesforce CRM solution) with HubSpot through customizations with creation of a customer-centric cloud-based solution.
Effective improvement in staff performance and engagement as time for-market changes got reduced and with a high social media presence and public interaction resulted in increased revenue.
The client wanted a system that would encourage visitors to visit the institute, join the membership, events, and donation programs, distribution of institute’s message across multiple digital channels, boost the purchase of the products from online and offline stores. Also, looking for a solution to add value to the Institute’s digital presence by volunteering through groups, blogs, and discussions.
- The marketing budget is more that companies profit
- Decrease in ROI
- Limited social media engagement
- Stagnant website downfall
- Lack of clarity in digital marketing targets
- Challenge with ease of deployment and maintenance
- The issue with budget management
- Lack of clarity in the business roadmap
- Limited digital merchandising capabilities
- Limited data collection and analysis
- Challenges with Reliability, security and scalability
- Challenges with customer understanding
- Integrated Veevart (a Salesforce CRM solution) with HubSpot through customizations. Veevart is a Salesforce CRM solution specifically designed for galleries, museums, and Cultural Institutions.
- Provided the institute with facilities such as visitor and membership management, ticketing, kiosk, and POS
- Created a customer-centric cloud-based solution
- Integrated two systems together with custom scripts and interfaces, created a collection management system that streamlined the institute’s entire operation.
- The migration went through a series of small steps, starting with the high priority areas throughout the process.
- Increased in ROI from digital marketing
- Streamlined membership and donor management
- Provided a customer-centric approach
- Ease of deployment and maintenance
- Enhanced customer satisfaction
- Reduced time-to-market for changes
- Effective improvement in staff performance and engagement
- Improvement in the booking system for both institute staff and customers
- High social media presence and public interaction
- Increase in revenue from store, membership, and ticket sales and donorship