Customer Relationship Management is a software system, which enables a business to manage and evaluate its customers in an effective manner. With the help of this system, a business can manage its interactions with the present and potential customers, and can effectively systematize, synchronize and automate its marketing, customer service, sales and technical support areas. With the help of this system, an organization can collect information about customers across different channels that include company’s website, direct mail, telephone, marketing materials, live chat, and social media. With the help of collected information, business can fulfill the demand of customers more efficiently.
In today’s market conditions, a technologically advanced and result-oriented CRM is required by every type of business to get sales leads. However, it is a general notion that it is created for customer-centric business. Customer Relationship Management system can also be used in B2B environment, in order to streamline and upgrade customer management situations.
Features of CRM Software
- Market automation
- Contact center automation
- Sales force automation
- Opportunity Management
- Use of technology
- Relationship management
Top CRM Software Systems
To effectively deal with the challenging task of creating and managing relationships with customers, there are some effectual CRM software systems currently offered in the market.
- SugarCRM: It is the most popular open source CRM software, and acts as a basis for other CRMs like SuiteCRM and Vtiger. It is available in two versions: a hosted version and a Community edition.
- Vtiger: It is also popularly used web-based, modular constructed CRM software. It is offered in both cloud and open source versions, and acts as a perfect solution if you want to integrate it in the existing systems.
- Pipeliner CRM: It is a web-based CRM system, compatible with Mac and Windows OS. It offers separate sales automation capabilities.
- Infusionsoft: This CRM system is designed particularly for small and medium-sized business sales and marketing teams. This software is usually used in healthcare and hospitality industries.
- CiviCRM: This CRM software is designed to work with Drupal, Joomla!, or WordPress.
- Bullhorn CRM: This CRM system is an all-inclusive tool to help service industries in managing their sales and marketing automation efforts.
- PipelineDeals: It is a cloud-based CRM software, which offers contact management and sales force automation functions to meet the requirements of B2B companies.
- Snapforce CRM: It is an end-to-end CRM, designed for all types of companies and industries.
CRM System offered by Technology Mindz
We at Technology Mindz offers an organized, technologically sound and cost-effective customer relationship management software, which help different types of businesses in analyzing and managing their customers effectively and properly.
Benefits of our CRM system:
- It helps businesses in dealing with potential customers efficiently.
- It increases sales growth and generates market leads.
- It helps businesses in finding new opportunities.
- With the help of our CRM system, business can properly analyze what types of customers are profitable.
- It provides better ROI and helps in reducing overall business cost.
We offer CRM software for both B2B and B2C market, and for this we use different software. For B2B market, we offer more personalized CRM system that can be delivered at each individual level. Also, we offer cost-effective and best CRM software for various types of businesses that include small business, financial and legal, non-profit organizations, and more.