Salesforce Program Management for a Non - profit organization
- Inefficient program management as the information was scattered at various places.
- Limited reporting and analytics without the Program management module.
- Lack of efficient and timely support to the beneficiaries.
- Configured Program Management Module as per the client’s requirements.
- Automated manual processes, reducing administrative workload and minimizing the risk of errors.
- Improved programs' analysis and as a result the client achieved better outcomes.
- Data-driven decisions to better serve their beneficiaries.
- Improved tracking to determine the success of the programs.
Our client is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting cancer patients and their families. Their mission is to provide individualized care and support to families affected by cancer by addressing their most critical needs so that they can concentrate their efforts on regaining their physical health. This case study illustrates how Salesforce's program management module transformed our client’s operations, enabling them to make a more significant impact on those they serve.
The client sought a centralized solution to enhance their program management capabilities to better serve their beneficiaries. They were finding it difficult to manage all the programs without a structured framework. They were interested in understanding how the Program Management Module (PMM) functions and how it can be used for their Non-Profit organization.
We implemented the Program Management Module for them, which helped them to effectively manage their programs and drive better results. They were able to enhance their efficiency and deliver impactful outcomes.
- Manual processes for program management leading to inefficiencies and errors.
- No centralized database in place and used spreadsheets to store and manage program data.
Information about beneficiaries and programs was scattered across various spreadsheets and databases, making it challenging to maintain accuracy.
The lack of a centralized system hindered the organization's ability to generate comprehensive reports and track the impact of their programs.
The organization provided various programs like thanksgiving program, holiday program, easter program, etc. to cancer patients. It was getting difficult to manage all these manually with the increasing number of programs.
The client was finding it challenging to provide efficient and timely support to the beneficiaries without proper tracking and assessment.
Increased focus on other important tasks: Reduction in time to keep record of all the programs manually. With the simplification of their program management process, the client could now focus on other important aspects.
Delivery of impactful programs: With all the data at one place, the client could make better analysis of the performance of their programs and deliver more impactful programs.
Improved management of programs: Enhanced management of programs and the benefits they provide.
Increased convenience and standardization: No requirement of tracking programs and services on paper or in spreadsheets. Standard format to organize program data across the whole organization.
Let's get in touch
Give us a call or drop by anytime, we endeavour to answer all enquiries within 24 hours on business days.