With the global spread of COVID-19, it was time for companies and healthcare to immediately respond to the unforeseen shifts that come with times of uncertainty. The pandemic certainly taught us how unexpected things can be, and with new strains on the way, we’re likely to be living in a period dominated by such breakouts. As a result, we must be prepared ahead of time and plan our enterprises so that development is not inhibited.
To operate a business securely in a pandemic, particular ‘SOPs’ must be followed as given down by the appropriate authorities. Rapid testing, immunization, contact tracking, monitoring, and regular health check-ups appear to be the new reality.
Salesforce identified the link between this new way of life and traditional company operations and, as a consequence, announced the introduction of Salesforce Health Cloud 2.0 at the Dreamforce 2021 event in San Francisco last September.
Salesforce Health Cloud 2.0 is a cloud-based solution that enables businesses and governments to work for the benefit of people in the healthcare sector, upgrading current infrastructure and expanding existing services.
What is Salesforce Health Cloud?
management of patient and healthcare sector. It blends the cloud’s power and security with social and mobile technologies to provide a more customised experience. Salesforce’s recent version makes Health Cloud a one-stop experience for all pandemic needs.
Healthcare professionals will have easier access to data on patients and members, such as their medical history and real-time appointment data, as a result of this. This will result in more competent and linked patient management, which may be accessible via a mobile device such as a wearable gadget. This will enable corporations, governments, and healthcare facilities to give more informed care anywhere in the world.
Role of Salesforce in Healthcare:
As we go toward modernization, it is essential to stay up with the digital world in order to improve productivity, make better judgments, and provide faster answers. Even today, the doctor- patient connection appears to be the same old in-person or phone conversation. However, in the virtual new world, video-conferencing is the new preferred feature. Salesforce’s goal is to improve the healthcare business by improving a patient’s interaction with health experts, doctors, and care providers.
It transforms the healthcare business into more creative care providers in order to fulfil the pressing needs of today’s difficulties. The Health Cloud is intended to manage a variety of healthcare services.
Benefits of Implementing Salesforce Health Cloud:
- 360-Degree Patient View: Salesforce Health Cloud delivers a 360-degree view of each patient. It is now simpler to create a thorough patient profile, connect to a collaborative care network, and incorporate third-party data from medical devices and wearables. Salesforce Health Cloud integrates with health systems’ EHRs to provide access to all patient information from any device. It can even collect data from at-home devices like blood glucose monitors, sleep cycles, and activity tracks. Salesforce Health Cloud provides healthcare practitioners with the data they need to offer treatment that improves outcomes for individuals and populations by providing a full and real-time picture of each patient’s health information.
- Intelligent Patient Management: Salesforce Health Cloud enables healthcare practitioners to organise, manage, and map out networks of personal and professional care providers across all patients. The Salesforce Health Cloud has a ‘Today’ page that provides a comprehensive view of patients to assist in browsing tailored treatment plans for them and taking appropriate actions. One can even send a personalised message to all patients with a specific ailment to remind them to come in for frequent check-ins. As a result, the Salesforce Health Cloud provides a more personalised connection, resulting in an improved experience.
- Connecting Patients: Salesforce improves operations and performance by making healthcare information more accessible. Doctors can now effortlessly communicate with their patients, monitor their health checks, and send safe and confidential messages to the patient and his family via any mobile device. Healthcare coordinators may also work with the caregiver network. All of these characteristics stimulate greater participation and more convenient communication, leading to providing stronger quality care.
- Obtaining Insurance Payers made easier: With the Salesforce Health Cloud, health insurance providers can engage with members in a more proactive manner. They can now have member care management programmes that are scalable and can provide Individual and personalized member services.
- Pharma & Biotech Industry: To minimise operating costs and achieve better outcomes, the Health Cloud aims to become the core of many patient support programmes by building a centralised system for HCP script information collecting, patient information, and patient opt-ins. As a result, biotech and pharmaceutical businesses can simplify compliances and collect patient information for detailed analytics in order to provide a seamless experience to the patients.
- Medical Device Companies: The Health Cloud CRM helps medical device organisations to establish relationships, maintain business procedures, and support the patient experience. It does so by providing sales and account teams with centralised data, task automation, and immediate insights they require remotely. As a result, this enables account-based forecasting to improve patient outcomes and experiences through optimised and individualised patient programmes.
Features of Salesforce Health Cloud:
- Dreampass: It contributes to a more secure in-person event for employees, consumers, and communities. Registration management, Covid-19 vaccination status verification, and testing vendor integration to assist in the distribution of testing kits are all part of this.
Dreampass permits entrance following confirmation with a customised QR code. Notifications are also provided to participants in the event of probable exposure.
- Contact Tracing: It creates a visual map of contacts to track epidemics, allowing administrators to collect data from persons who are either affected or possibly exposed in a safer and more secure manner.
- Vaccination Management: Governments and organisations all around the globe may assist in the administration of vaccine programmes, which include inventory management, appointment scheduling, public health alerts, result monitoring, and other services.
Salesforce has been aggressive in delivering healthcare solutions, particularly in addressing the needs generated by the worldwide epidemic. It has been instrumental in demonstrating how technology can revolutionise the healthcare industry by delivering better, quicker, and enhanced facilities to both commercial organisations and patients. Salesforce’s value-based care enables healthcare organisations to personalise patient experiences and provide hybrid healthcare services.
As one of the leading Salesforce Consultants, Technology Mindz can assist you with integrating Salesforce Health Cloud. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.