A human resource management software system is helpful in effectively managing different organizational activities. Activities that can be effectively managed through an HRM system include recruitment and selection, performance evaluation, employee database, leaves and attendance, payroll, health and safety. It also effectively integrates different business functions in one package to help organizations in its productive operations.
There are various paid and open source human resource management software systems that an organization can use to manage its functions. Some of the popular open source HRM software are:
- A1 eHR: It is designed and developed by Alliance technologies to meet the HR needs of mid-sized and large-sized organizations. This open source software covers areas like organization management, recruitment, training, leave management, payroll, employee relations and successions planning. It is a unified system, which offers single system-of-record for the employees.
- iceHRM: It is a powerful and efficient HRM system, appropriate for small and mid-sized organizations. It comes with affluent UI built with PHP and Java Script. This open source HRM system is different from other open source HR solutions in terms that its web-based paid version is free at up to 20 employees. It can be easily implemented with a modular architecture. This modular architecture makes this HRM system easily customizable and extendable.
- OrangeHRM: It is one of the most popular open source HR software, and includes various modules. It targets small and medium-sized companies, and offers a flexible and user-friendly HRIS solution. It is also available as an advanced hosted application (SaaS). Functions of this HRM software include employee information management, absence management, recruitment, performance evaluation and more.
- SimpleHRM: It is an intuitive and easy-to-use software system, designed to be used by small and medium-scale businesses. It is also available in paid version, officially termed as “professional edition”. The features of this software system include leave, travel, employee information management, benefits, expense management, reports and statistics and more. It is also effective in managing static and dynamic data, related to employees.
- WaypointHR: This open source human resource management tool is also available in cloud-hosted version, which is a paid version. It offers a flexible HR information system, and is managed by a UK-based organization. It also features a PHP based web-interface and a MySQL database. This management tool streamlines the process of storing records of an employee in an effective and easier manner.
We at Technology Mindz offer well-organized human resources management system to support organizations in achieving their goals effectively. Our HRM system is equipped with latest techniques and helps organizations in performing different functions smoothly and effectively.