- Reduced user adoption.
- Reduced productivity of the resources due to poor UI/UX interface of classic.
- Limited features and customizations available in Salesforce classic.
- Conducted a complete audit of the client's Salesforce classic org.
- Provided various tutorials and demonstrations for Salesforce lightning to the client.
- Enhanced user experience and reduced downtime.
- Advanced and better features in Salesforce lightning.
- Automation of routine tasks and workflows in Salesforce lightning.
Our client is a leading supplier of a diverse range of high-quality tiles sourced globally and thus caters to a diverse clientele across the USA. They are a comprehensive tile and stone company that works with homeowners, designers, architects, and more to find the perfect tile for every project.
The client was looking for a successful migration from Salesforce classic to lightning since they were facing many challenges due to availability of limited features and customizations in Salesforce classic. The client was also facing storage issues and wanted to manage their storage requirement more efficiently.
We helped our client with a swift migration from classic to lightning. We conducted the migration in 2 phases. First, we migrated the UI/UX interface from the front end and then migrated the whole data from the back end. We also created a framework to help our client with the storage requirement.
- Limited features and customizations available in Salesforce classic which affected the client's business.
- Limited storage for notes and attachments in Salesforce org.
Utilized a classic to lightning migration tool to scan the client’s Salesforce org and analyzed which components can be migrated and which can’t be migrated.
Hard coded URLS, VF pages, Page layouts were migrated from Salesforce classic to lightning. Created new components in Salesforce lightning which couldn’t be migrated from Salesforce classic.
Before migrating, we enabled the Lightning Experience in the Salesforce org. This step activates the Lightning interface for users but does not impact the existing Classic setup.
Work flows and process builders were migrated to flow in lightning from Salesfoce classic. Converted all non-supported JS Buttons into lightning components and created those which couldn’t be migrated.
We established a recurring process with a predefined time interval, during which all notes and attachments dated before a specific point in time were systematically removed or archived to free up the storage.