- Lack of a proper system for routing calls to the concerned customer service agent.
- Frustrated customers because of longer wait times.
- No support for call back and voicemail facilities.
- Integrated telephony system with the Salesforce.
- Configured Service cloud voice to efficiently route calls to the concerned persons.
- Integrated various functionalities as per the client’s requirements.
- More proactive and personalized services.
- Reduced average handling time and optimized volume surges.
- Increased agent productivity and efficiency.
Our client, a leading technology company based in France, specializes in providing telecom services for businesses. With their certified FrenchTech status, they offer a SaaS software suite that enables SMEs, mid-sized companies, and large enterprises to efficiently manage their telephone systems and customer relations in the cloud.
The client was looking for a technology partner that could provide them a new telephony solution that was integrated into Salesforce. They needed functionalities to identify who the caller was and intelligently route the call to the correct customer service agent. They also wanted some additional features like call-back and call transcription.
We suggested a telephony solution and integrated it with Salesforce Service cloud voice for our client. With this, we effectively addressed the client’s need for a integrated telephony solution with Salesforce, intelligent call routing, call-back functionality, and real-time call transcription. This transformed the client’s customer service operations, leading to increased efficiency, customer satisfaction, and overall service quality.
- Telecommunications industry
- Inefficient call routing system and longer wait times which resulted in customer dissatisfaction.
- The telephony system was not integrated with the Salesforce.
- Absence of call-back and voicemail facilities, impacting customer service.
Integrated the client's telephony system with Salesforce, providing a unified platform for customer interactions. Provided a telephony solution that was seamlessly integrated with Salesforce that would allow their agents and supervisors to make and receive calls through the Salesforce platform.
Configured Service cloud voice to efficiently route calls to the relevant customer service agents on the basis of caller ID.
Implemented a call-back feature that allowed callers who had been waiting in a queue for more than 120 seconds to request a call back at a later time.